Web2pyslices does have a variety of catagories: recipe, question, article,
and package.  Only the last sounds like it needs to be a "complete
solution" or "full example", although the recipe and articles are probably
more useful when they don't leave too much stuff out.

Also, in GG, there is a button in the left column for "Starred".  (I'm
surprised it isn't under filter actions, though.)   When I click on it, I
get a list of my starred articles (but not just in the one group, so if you
use stars heavily elsewhere, that could be a problem.)  In gmail, putting
"label:starred" in the search box works, and can be combined with other
lables, but that doesn't seem to work in GG, and using the advanced search
box to set "with tag" -> "starred" doesn't work, either.

(And I've been using ^D to bookmark threads, as others have mentioned.)

/dps "yes, I;m new around here, too"