Hello everyone! I've set up a Raspberry Pi with web2py and am playing with
it. I have two questions.

1.
I have made a website on the 0.0.0.0 server, and have my own module in
"modules" that I am importing into a controller function. However, I am
unable to make and use my own controller function.
I have both my controller function in the "default.py" controller, and I
made my own "test_controller.py" file that I have the same function in that
file.

This always works: http://MY_IP/test_app/*default*/test_controller_function
But this: http://MY_IP/test_app/*test_controller*/test_controller_function

returns the message: *invalid view
(test_controller/test_controller_function.html)*
*
*
2.
Why must you have a .html file that matches the name of the function you
are "calling"?

e.g. if you go to: http://MY_IP/test_app/default/test_controller_function
I had to make a test_controller_function.html

otherwise I would get this again:
returns the message: *invalid view
(test_controller/test_controller_function.html)*
*
*
*
*