Dear community,

I'm trying to user ldap to authenticate against an MS AD as described in
the book but I keep getting "Invalid login". I can connect and verify my
login through the normal pyhton-console using simple_bind_s and whoami_s
just fine - not using web2py however :-( Apparently there's not even a
request to the ldap-server: tcpdump on the server does not show any
ldap-packets at all when trying to authenticate with web2py (I can see the
ldap-process when doing it manually as described).
Where and how does web2py write it's auth-logging? I tried adding a
seperate logger in login_methods/ldap_auth, but it's never even called. All
of the other logging-entries (scheduler etc.) work and are written to
web2py/logs/web2py.log.

Any help greatly appreciated!