Hi,

I'm using 2.5.1 and I defined a table with a default format which I
override in my controller with "represent" attribute and then I call
smartgrid on another table referencing the first one.

When I call the controller, smartgrid shows a tabular display and the
representation I overrode is taken into account, the correct string
representation is displayed, fine.

But when I click on add button or edit button, it appears that the default
format is used for the dropdown list.

I've tried many workarounds unsuccessfully, but I'm sure the new
representation code line is executed and it looks like on creation or
editing smartgrid is reloading the table definition after that...

Or I'm I missing something ?

Thanks in advance!

Mirko