Hello,
I need some more assistance or documentation.
> look into the new welcome app. There are three menus defined in models/
> menu.py They are used in views/layout.html. The CSS is from public
> domain but there is a link to an article about it in static/base.css
* How I get a horizontal instead of the default vertical menu?
* How do I make use of the "active" parameter (False|True)

response.menu = [
    ['Index', False,
     URL(request.application,'default','index'), []],
    ]

### extract from the base.css
ul.web2py-menu-horizontal li
{