>Most of you know Railscast and stuff like Rails for zombies.

No, I don't care for Ruby, so I never paid it any attention. I have no clue
where someone would go to learn it. Web2Py is good, I heard Django is good
also, but I'm not a sheep that's just going to follow the herd to where
it's going, hoping to find something wonderful. If you want to make it more
popular, make a webcast or tutorials or something with Web2Py and spread it
around. The issue I think is that Web2Py does not work with Python 3.x,
whereas Django does. Perhaps we should look into
http://pythonhosted.org/six/ six instead of rewriting the whole Web2Py.