I read Martin Mulone's blog post on virtual hosting:

http://blog.martinmulone.com.ar/post/997-setup-virtual-hosting-with-web2py-and-apache2-mod-wsgi-on-ubuntu-server-1110

I wonder what part of it is relevant in webfaction's shared hosting
environment, their install script
does some parts of the set up. Is it just a matter of configuring routes.py?

As I described here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/web2py/rhQ5zMTcFT0

I have 3 applications, I want

www.mydomain.com to point to my init application
admin.mydomain.com to web2py's admin application
cms.mydomain.com to my cms application
static.mydomain.com to my dbModel application

I have been struggling with hosting problems for some days now, any help to
get this to work will be very much appreciated.

Best Annet.