On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 12:10:10 -0700 (PDT)
Annet <anneve...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> www.mydomain.com to point to my init application
> admin.mydomain.com to web2py's admin application
> cms.mydomain.com to my cms application
> static.mydomain.com to my dbModel application

I was helped here when asked similar/same question recently and applied
it to my hosting with routes.py having the following content:

----------------- cut-here -----------------
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

routers = dict(
    BASE = dict(
        domains = {
            'www.domain1com': 'app1',
            'www.domain2.com': 'app2',
            'www.domain3.com': 'app3',
        }
    ),
)

Considering you're using similar (shared) hosting (webfaction), it's
just question of setting your DNS entries accordingly.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
>From wherever the mind wanders due to its flickering and unsteady
nature, one must certainly withdraw it and bring it back under
the control of the self.