Dear Niphlod,

Thanks for the detailed response.

You said:

Yep, ajax is fun but having a page with 64 ...

Right, Niphlod. I am agnostic on implementing modular Component with Ajax.
Please see my previous post
here<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/web2py/3NmrocjbwzM/dHWJaYrLFjoJ>in which i
say:

As far as I am concerned, as long as Components provide *modularity*, they
> can use Ajax or NOT as a matter of performance choice.

I just want to modularize GUI entities and the code that supports them at a
more granular level.

Thanks again, Niphlod.

Love and peace,

Joe