Hi, thanks for replying;

I have downloaded from the web2py.com, we2py for normal users souce code
for ubuntu amd64.

I can run some appliances on its own server.

but even while running on its own server, for PyForum2, when i go to
http://localhost:8000/pyforum/zadmin/forums

i get this with a ticket;  TypeError: object of type 'Row' has no len()

when i run  GAE/dev_appserver.py web2py, i can see the welcome page, but
for pyforum

http://localhost:8080/pyforum/default/index

i get this error: Ticket issued: unknown

thank you for helping :)