Is there to only give the add(create) functionality of the sqlform.grid
Example:
db.define_table('Participant',
    Field('FirstName' , 'text'),
    Field('LastName' , 'text')

    fields = [ db.Participant.FirstName ]
    headers = {'Participant.FirstName': 'FirstName'}
    form2=SQLFORM.grid(db.Participant, fields=fields, searchable=False)

On the grid displayed on a page it currently shows all Participant records.
I dont really even want the grid I just want the Add(create) functionality.
I dont even need the grid to bring back like somehow make the query not
auto execute so it doesnt bring back all the Participants. My explanation
might not be that clear if anyone needs further clarification let me know
any help is appreciated.