Thanks, I understand what you mean.
I left the form.accepts out as it wasn't relevant to my question (and am
still designing it) but thanks for pointing it out anyway!

I'm going to struggle with the unpacking part for a while and  thanks for
not spoonfeeding me the code! The goal is me actually learning something ;)
after a few months I'm finally at a point where I can grasp the concepts
and code somewhat.