It's just a demo. The code is not tested. You should consider this only as
a very basic reference. The filenames here reported are only conventional
you should use yours.

1) put the css files of the template in static/css folder of your web2py
application;
2) put the js files of the template in static/js folder of your web2py
application. Please note that jquery is already shipped with web2py (check
web2py_ajax.html);
3) assuming that the index.html located to http://pastebin.com/zbnWjs1v is
the main file of the template, you should modify it in order to get
advantage of the web2py features and save it in the views folder as
layout_custom.html (check the layout_custom.html here attached). Please
note the {{include}} that replaced the main content and the changes in the
<head> section;
4) create in views/default folder a file named intro.html (here attached)
containing the main content from the index.html of the template and
extending layout_custom.html;
5) in controller/default.py add the following:

def intro():
    return locals()

6) in the browser see http://ipserver/appname/default/intro page (of course
you have to replace ipserver and appname with real values).

As said this is only a basic guide. You should make other adjustments in
order to obtain a full working layout based on the template but we are here
to help you in case of necessity.

Il giorno sabato 8 marzo 2014 01:55:10 UTC+1, Austin Taylor ha scritto:

> Hello,
>
> I purchased this CSS template and I want to integrate web2py with it
> (because I love web2py).
> http://www.4templates.com/website-templates/726353988-WT00926/#green
>
> It has multiple html files it references, js files, and css sheets.
> Index.html located here: http://pastebin.com/zbnWjs1v
>

> How would I be able to normalize this enough to where I can extend the
> "layout.html" into other sheets and use all of the .js/css that comes with
> it?
>
> I've tried for 2 days now and I keep running into issues. Even when I try
> to just return locals() (if I put the index.html in views) it still doesn't
> apply the css sheets. I've tried using {{=URL('static','css/style.css')")}}
> with no luck either.
>
> Please help me find the best way to make this page normal.

Title:
{{include}}
{{extend 'layout_custom.html'}}
01

nisl sed adipiscing

Aenean vel justo nulla, at gravida elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Quisque gravida commodo volutpat. Vivamus blandit risus in urna venenatis accumsan. Pellentesque habitant morbi.

02

nisl sed adipiscing

Aenean vel justo nulla, at gravida elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Quisque gravida commodo volutpat. Vivamus blandit risus in urna venenatis accumsan. Pellentesque habitant morbi.

03