Hello,

is it possible to build an app that handle multiple domains but totally
different layouts.

I'm thinking something like this:

views/domain1/layout.html
                      default/index.html

views/domain2/layout.html
                    default/index.html

I made an table called site that contains domainname and domain_url and by
matching domainname and request.env.host_name I get an domain_url from
database.
In every .html I have changed the {{extend "layout.html"}} to {{extend
domain_url + "layout.html"}}

The same can be done for static folder.

I'm I doing this too complicated?

Kenneth