> I made an table called site that contains domainname and domain_url and by
> matching domainname and request.env.host_name I get an domain_url from
> database.
> In every .html I have changed the {{extend "layout.html"}} to {{extend
> domain_url + "layout.html"}}

This approach may be somewhat inefficient because it involves a database
lookup on every request (this could be mitigated by storing the paths in a
dict rather than the db, assuming there aren't a large number of domains),
and having a variable in the {{extend}} directive will prevent you from
compiling the views (compiled views can be quite a bit faster).

Also, minor nit, but views/domain1/layout.html is not a URL but a
filesystem path (so maybe call it domain_path or domain_view_path).

If there aren't many domains, another approach might be to create multiple
copies of the app, each with different views.

Anthony