Hi All,

I volunteered to be a maintainer of the wiki app, Massimo seems to
have approved this.

So I've created a repository at http://code.google.com/p/web2py-wiki/
with the latest snapshot from the launchpad.
(i've been using google code and it seems to be faster and simpler
than launchpad)

Of course I have not contributed anything yet, so my role at the
moment is purely administrative. Hopefully previous contributors to
this project will make use of that repository. (anyone who has
contributed to code and is interested to continue at the new location
- pls let me know and I'll set up the commit access for you)

My background in wikis is MW (have been running a public wiki for a
year and a half), and I want to fully transition to a python-based
wiki.

Any thoughts, concerns - please let me know.

Best regards,
Evgeny.