Anthony, thanks for your answer.

Of course, the form is submitted to the parent page... I think that I should rest a litle and continue tomorrow...

Thanks again for your answer

El 08/05/14 10:10, Anthony escribió:
You should not set ajax_trap=False, as that will cause the form to be submitted to the action of the parent page rather than the action of the component. Instead, in your form processing code, if the form is accepted, you can do a redirect to the parent page URL, which will cause that URL to reload.

Anthony