---------------------------------------controller------
@auth.requires_login()
def test():
    a=request.args(0)
    form=SQLFORM(db.Notes).process()
    form.vars.TestID = a
    comments=db(db.Test.TestID==a).select()
    if form.process(formname="somename").accepted:
        form.vars.TestID = a
        redirect(URL('default','test', args=[request.args(0)]))
    return dict(form=form, comments=comments)
-------------------------------------------------------------------test.load
file-------
<button id="button3" class="btn btn-danger" data-toggle="collapse"
data-target="#cd" type="button" >Add note!</button>
      <h4>Add a Note</h4>
    {{=form}}

      <h4>Current Comments: </h4>

      <i>Posted on: {{=item2.created_on}} By:
{{=item2.created_by.first_name}} {{=item2.created_by.last_name}}</i>
      {{=item2.NoteSummary}} <br></li>{{pass}}
 {{=LOAD('default','notestest.load',ajax=False, ajax_trap=True,
args=[request.args(0)])}}