I think Joe has a valid point, put the javascript at the end does not show a real improvement in the loading time, but it gives users a feeling of greater speed, but we must be careful when selecting which javascript files can go to the end and which not. I'm not entirely sure if is necessary to implement the Joe request, but I think that put javascript files at the end sometimes is useful.