Hello All

I am running my web2py app over apache. At backend I start a a web2py
scheduler using *python "web2py.py -K <my-app>"*. When I do a "*ps -ef*" on
my console, before adding any task to the queue, I see a single process
being created for the scheduler. When I add task to the queue and as soon
as they get picked up by the schduler I see a child process being created
for each task that is being executed when I do "*ps -ef*" again on my
console (andd offcourse a new task is not picked until the previous gets
completed).

I would like to know that is this the correct behaviour of the scheduler
.i.e. should it spawn child processes for each new task or am I doing
something wrong?

Also, I would like to know is it possible to stop the spawing of child
processes i.e. can't just the parent process work like an infinite loop and
processing the queue itself rather than spawning a child process for each
task? Can I make it spawn a thread for each task instead?

--
Thanks and Regads
Apoorve