Hi Anthony,

Code is almost identical to the code posted in slice with change in field
names and number of records. Only additonal difference is that I am using
"orderby" in the query before returing the results.

Surprisingly, sometime the result appears fast (within 2-3 seconds) but
some time it takes long time to populate it.

-Sarbjit