Excellent point. We don't need to criticize Django. We can compare Django
and web2py side by side, and show how web2py makes the job so much easier.
Which brings up another point...

One of the most common refrains I hear about Django vs something like
web2py is that when you scale to really BIG applications, Django has the
advantage in terms of flexibility and power (by virtue of being more
"explicit"). We need to quash this notion immediately. Developers are very
anal when it comes to whether a tool can be used to build on a grand scale.
We need to show that web2py has no limitations in this regard.

A most appropriate article, then, would be one which points to several
(high profile?) enterprise examples where web2py is used to build BIG
applications. I'm sick of hearing how Django was used in Disqus and
Instagram and Mozilla and NY Times and Pinterest.

Cheers.