I'm trying to improve user exprerience on my website and I noticed a rather
annoying behavior on password fields :

If I type a password longer than 8 characters and somehow my form fails
(some other field didn't validate), my password gets replaced by "********"
in request.vars.password.

For example :
I try to login and misstype my username --> login form fails.
I correct the mistake in the username and press the submit button again -->
login still fails, because the password got replaced by '*********' under
the hood.

Another example:
I try to register and type my password but mistyped my password
verification (password_two) --> register form fails.
I focus the password_two field and retype my password --> register still
fails because the original password field got replaced...

This behavior is extremely frustrating for users as they can't print
request.vars.password like a developper would. All they see is obfuscated
passwords.
I cannot have this on my commercial website.

Is there any way to fix this ?