Anthony,

Thanks for the answer, I was aware of that completely. It is just that
Massimo said that it is trivial to replace BS2 with BS3 yet when I try to
do it the trivial way and then create a FORM in controller (whether it be
simple form, sqlform or sqlform.factory) the form looks completely wrong.
The same is with main menu.

Now I know that in this case I should create form in HTML using appropriate
BS3 classes and then use that form in controller but I think you will agree
that this takes away the ease of use which is one of the main strengths of
web2py.

I suppose that was why OP named this thread "Bootstrap is killing web2py".
I think a lot of web2py users (like myself) are novices in web programming
and while it may be trivial for versed web programmer to use BS3 with
web2py it is not the case for the beginners. BS3 is more than a year old
but I still develop my web apps using BS2 because that is what ships with
web2py. I don't want to criticize, web2py is an excellent framework but I
think it needs to ship with BS3, otherwise it will lose a lot of novice
programmers and I think novice programmers are important because those are
the future user base of web2py.

Just my 2c.