Can you use the plugin_lazy_options_widget on itself?  For example,

db.service_order.so_company.widget =
suggest_widget(db.company.company_name, id_field=db.company.id, limitby=(0,
10), min_length=1)

"""Below Works Just fine"""

db.service_order.so_location.widget = lazy_options_widget(
                  'service_order_so_company__selected',
'service_order_so_company__unselected',
                  lambda so_company_id: (db.g_location.company ==
so_company_id),
                  request.vars.so_company,
                  orderby=db.g_location.id,
                  field=db.service_order.so_location,
                  )
"""This Widget is not working, It should determine its select options from
the above widgets field"""

db.service_order.so_lease.widget = lazy_options_widget(
                  'service_order_so_location__selected',
'service_order_so_location__unselected',
                  lambda so_location_id: (db.lease.lease_location ==
so_location_id),
                  request.vars.so_lease,
                  orderby=db.lease.id,
                  field=db.service_order.so_lease,
                  )

I believe the problem is the first two arguments to lazy_options_widget are
not present on itself, only present on suggest_widget fields.... How can I
get this work? I tried adding some jquery to add the fields to the
lazy_options_widget, but my java skills are horrible...