Hi pn, I am expecting dropdown list of Mjesta when I add/edit record in
Partneri
tried putting 'requires' Field
<http://127.0.0.1:8000/examples/global/vars/Field>('Mjesto','reference
Mjesta.PostanskiBroj',requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY
<http://127.0.0.1:8000/examples/global/vars/IS_NOT_EMPTY>*()) *but no
dropdown