Hi Wel,
   Did you test SAML2 app? there is an experimental saml2 app in
web2py_2.9.6

   I need to use saml2(web2py app) as service provider with onelogin (which
is idp)

I am getting an error (Screen shot is attached PFA).

here is my config settings
1) *private/sp_conf.py*

# Make sure the same port number appear in service_conf.py
BASE = "http://localhost:8000";
APPNAME = "saml2"
PATH = "/home/prasad/Prasad/web2py_2.9.6_beta/applications/saml2/private/"
CONFIG = {
    "entityid": "%s/saml2/static/sp.xml" % BASE,
    'entity_category': [COC],
    "accepted_time_diff": 5, # very important
    "description": "Example SP",
    "service": {
        "sp": {
            "endpoints": {
                "assertion_consumer_service": [
                    ("%s/%s/default/user/login" % (BASE, APPNAME),
BINDING_HTTP_REDIRECT),
                    ],
                }
            },
        },
    "key_file": "%s/pki/mykey.pem" % PATH,
    "cert_file": "%s/pki/mycert.pem" % PATH,
    "xmlsec_binary": xmlsec_path,
    "metadata": {"local": [PATH+"idp.xml"]},
    "name_form": NAME_FORMAT_URI,
    }

Here I've copied *assertion_consumer_service url
*(http://localhost:8000/saml2/default/login
) in onelogin's app's SAML consumer url

2) I've downloaded a meta data file from onelogin app.
  copy  it to

*saml/private/*3) Created a *static/sp.xml file *as
make_metadata.py sp_conf > ../static/sp.xml

4) Ran web2py server

* (python webpy.py)*5) Selected SAML2 app through administrator interface,

6) Clicked on login tab and
   It is redirecting to onelogin app's login window.

7) Entered username and password in onelogin app
It it redirecting me to http://localhost:8000/saml2/default/login (which is
a assertion consumer url)

and I am getting an internal error .

<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> 'dict' object has no attribute
'assertion'
Let me know If there are wrong settings in my app.

Could you share your app settings (including web2py app and idp settings)