Hi Massimo,

       In which provider log should I look into? (service provider [web2py
app] or idp provider [okta / onelogin]).
Could you share your web2py app's (service provider) setting and idp
provider settings?.
       I've followed same instructions but getting that error.

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Massimo Di Pierro <
massimo.dipie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do not know what to say. It works with the provide I was using. Look
> into the provider log. perhaps there is an error message there.
>

> On Friday, 24 October 2014 19:30:24 UTC-5, Prasad Muley wrote:
>>
>> Yes. I've printed it. It shows empty dict
>> On Oct 23, 2014 7:33 PM, "Massimo Di Pierro" <massimo.dipie...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes it works for me. Can you help debug? Can you print d['response'] and
>>> try figure out where the response attributes are?

>>> Resources:
>>> - http://web2py.com
>>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>>> ---
>>> Google Groups "web2py-users" group.
>>> topic/web2py/zn1OvErE6Wc/unsubscribe.
>>> web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>
>>  --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> ---
> Google Groups "web2py-users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/web2py/zn1OvErE6Wc/unsubscribe.
> web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Thanks and Regards
Prasad M. Muley
Programmer at One Delta Synergies Pvt Ltd. | PICT 2013

“Pretty much everything on the web uses those two things: *C* and *UNIX*,”
- Dennis Ritchie
                               *http://www.cs.bell-labs.com/who/dmr/*
<http://www.cs.bell-labs.com/who/dmr/>