Using the wiki as an example was a bit stupid.
This happens to all my tables with a foreign key.

The tables exist, but it happens when i add a field.

As I understand fake_migrate it regenerates the meta data in databases.

So if I first fake_migrate on the database that is exactly the same as my
models.

I expect turning on migrate to true to do nothing after the fake migrate.

But it throws the error for every single table that have a foreign key.

I have tried to empty the databases directory before the fake_migrate, but
I'm still stuck.

It still works on my production server. Copying to local with nothing
changed throws the error as soon as I turn on migrate. (Also after fake
migrate)
I also downloaded and renamed the databases files from the server, to see
if that would work.

Thinking about it now, I have not fully deleted and recreate the entire
local/develop pg_database /  before import. Will try that next.

Tom Ø.