Hi all,

I have deployed my app on internet. At initial stage, every thing was
working great. No bugs. When a user would register himself, a confirmation
email would be successfully sent to the user's registered email id. Even
the 'Lost Password' option was working correct. Now I made some changes in
my app few days ago. I cannot remember at which places. Now following bug
came up.

When the user goes for 'Lost Password' option, he is successfully
redirected to 'request_reset_password' page. There is a form to accept the
users email id. The default title "Request reset password" which used to
appear earlier does not appears now on the 'request_reset_password' page.
Neither the value of button "Request reset password' appears on it. Instead
an empty value is there on the submit button. Now when the user submits his
email id, there is a mail generated at "my_em...@gmail.com" but with no
link and no subject i.e. an empty mail. Also the mail generated at
"my_em...@gmail.com" is not sent to "user_em...@gmail.com". I don't know
what to do now to debug it. I am not finding a place to start with. However
the confirmation email sent during registering process is still working
right. Only the reset password email is not working. Also :

auth.settings.reset_password_requires_verification = True

is done in db.py .

Please help me debug this error. (If it is internal error and cannot be
debugged, then can you please give me an alternative way to implement reset
password function).