On Monday, January 5, 2015 8:49:34 AM UTC-8, Ramashish Gaurav wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have deployed my app on internet. At initial stage, every thing was
> working great. No bugs. When a user would register himself, a confirmation
> email would be successfully sent to the user's registered email id. Even
> the 'Lost Password' option was working correct. Now I made some changes in
> my app few days ago. I cannot remember at which places.

That sounds like you don't use source control to keep a record of your
previous versions (and of changes between versions).  If you don't, may I
recommend that you do?  One of the things a good source control tool does
is provide a way for you to narrow down *when *a bug was introduced, which
helps to narrow down *where* it was introduced.

If you're not familiar with source control, aka version control, here's a
good introduction:
<URL:http://ericsink.com/vcbe/>

(I'm a Mercurial-type; somewhere between an advanced beginner and a power
user; I can also use SVN, because I have to at work.)

/dps