I have a baffling problem. I have written a ticket booking system for a
jazz club, in Web2py. (Web2py has been great for this site). It has been
functioning very well for a number of years. When reserving seats with the
system, the user  is shown a summary of their reservations and clicks a
confirm button. This then calls a web2py function that sends a confirmation
email and books the seats in the database.

A user claims it is double booking him even though he only clicks confirm
once. The strange thing is it only does this for him and it has done it
three weeks running.

Has anyone any ideas how an 'A' link

{{=A('Confirm',_href=URL('reservation_confirmed',
args=request.args),_style="color:#ff3300;font-size:20px;background-color:#ffffff;padding:5px;border:1px

solid #999999")}}

can cause a routine to called twice with one button click?

Any ideas welcome

Thanks
Peter