On Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 2:43:14 AM UTC-8, pa...@cancamusa.net wrote:

> In my app I also have several errors importing Table and Row from DAL in
> modules. They sure can be fixed, but there is no hint at the changelog, and
> web2py used to advertise as "has never broken backwards compatibility". I
> kindly suggest indicating the required changes in the changelog, instead of
> "Modular DAL, thanks Giovanni", which doesn't look like it requires action
> (and provides no hint about the solution).

Well, from the original message in this thread:

"2.9.12 includes mostly bug fixes but there is some major DAL refactoring
so we are concerned about backward compatibility. We think it works but
please let us know asap if this breaks your code."

Now, to address your problem, we need to know *what* broke.  Can you give
us some code examples?

/dps