What is we have folders like

models/__init__.py
models/default/__init__.py
models/default/index.py

and __init__ is executed for every action and controller
and default/__init__ is executed for every action in controller
default.py
and default/index only for the index action, etc etc.

if there is no folder, then controllers are executed alphabetically
(but __init__ skips ahead if present).

other depencies in models would result in a mess.

What d you think?