You can build a web application involving Elasticsearch using either
framework. You should probably spend a little time playing with each
framework to get a sense of which you prefer. Especially if you are new to
web application development, you will likely find it easier to get going
with web2py, particularly if you require any non-trivial functionality, as
web2py is a much more comprehensive framework than Flask (which is
described as a "microframework").

Anthony