I was being brief. Here is an idea, there is a book called realpython.com.
It has a comprehensive tutorial starting with flask, then web2py and
finally django. If you are unsure, you may just want to get the book and
follow through the examples in the and see which framework you are most
comfortable using. If I were you, I will not worry about micro or macro
because there are ways around it. I will use the framework I am most
comfortable using.