Hi to all,

I would like to ask for some advices on my web2py application arquitecture
as I am seeing it grow rapidly and it might be a good time to start
thinking it through before it is too late :)

The website I am working on consist of several big parts (for now it has 2
web2py applications):

+ Events (*almost done*) : *App 1*
+ Shop (*almost done*) : *App 1*
+ Blog (*not yet developed*)
+ Content Management for the above (*almost done*)* App 2*  (it has its own
users and thus a separate auth_user table)
+ User Profiles (small social network with user timeline) (*not yet
developed*)
+ Control Panel (stats, user management, logs...)  (*not yet developed*)
(will probably go inside App2)

They both share the same models (except the auth_user tables) and database,
with *App 2* being the one with migration turned on.
I have so far *73 tables* and I will probably need some more for things
like "comments" or "likes".

As I still need to build 2 big sections (a blog and user profile with
content generated) I am wondering what approach would be the best:

   - Create 2 separate applications with their own databases. I wonder then
   if I will have issues with user authentifiaction between those apps (I read
   here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/web2py/e15Q0SYjX_w that there
   shouldn't be any problem though)
   - Start using some conditional models (I have* lazy tables* turned on
   and I read somewhere that conditional models aren't really that useful
   anymore?)
   - Keep Start using modules and import models from there (never done it,
   I might need some advice).

For the info I am deploying on GAE with Cloud SQL (MySQL).

Thanks for any advice and help on this, greatly appreciated.
If anyone has successfully developed a website integrating several web2py
apps I would love to hear from it.

Cheers!!