this is the uttmost unproper and biased statement I've seen in a while.
Angular doesn't make your app fast by default, and neither snappier, and
neither more resource-friendly on the server. If you're good with Angular
you're just pushing your logic client-side, and avoiding page reloads. This
doesn't impact performances AT ALL on the server-side.
BTW: Hopefully you're not pushing your entire "smart code bits" of the app
client-side, either it'll be copied away in a split second. If your
assumptions are that moving the UI and unimportant parts of your app to the
client makes your backend faster.......well, you have too much unimportant
code in your app.