And what would be the utility since you already have INSERT INTO TABLE...
Someone can just use something like SQLite Manager (
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/sqlite-manager/) to import
it... Once in SQLite DB (which anyway it should) he can use web2py csv
export import if he want to migrate from SQLite to Postgres for instance...

Richard