puppet, chef or ansible are more geared towards "prepare me a new node to
add to the cluster" rather than "update the application files on every node
of my cluster" but feel free to engage. My point was "start small and
simple, then reiterate". chef ansible and puppet are more likely the 1000th
reiteration than the 1st.