Thx for your quick answer.
But i try to do my form without sqlform (i didn't show all my form) because
I have a form with a lot of fields, and they aren't all on the same page, i
mean it's with anchor on the same page, and i dunno how to do the same
thing with a factory. I can't upload a file with a simple form ?

And do you know how to change the name of the file when it's upload ? I
have several upload fields.