Hi Anthony!

No, the error is within the app.
Please try it:

(1) Create a new app
(2) Add this line to db.py:

db.define_table("mytable", Field("message"))

(3) Wait some seconds. The message

"An error occured, please reload the page"

appears.

(4) The error message in the error file is:

Ticket ID
127.0.0.1.2016-08-22.19-27-17.e41bd317-6e9a-4bb8-a12f-3f46b46ed767
<type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'> invalid table/column name "message" is a
"ALL" reserved SQL/NOSQL keyword

(5) And now I try to correct the error:

I reload the page. But I cannot edit the page because the message "An error
occured, please reload the page" appears again. And I reload the page....
and so on.

An additional notice:

   - I have tried it on the local machine. It seems, that the error message
   appears late - therefore* it was possible* to correct the file db.py.
   - On a remote machine the error message appears* very rapid (within 1
   second or so)  *and I could not correct the file db.py.

Regards. Martin