Anthony,

maybe I did not find the right words to describe the situation:.

   1. While the error message is visible, I *can *edit the page.
   2. The "save"-button is not disabled, but it does nothing. No changes
   are stored.
   3. It is clear, that I have to dismiss the message.
   4. Again like 1 and 2: I can edit the page, but I cannot store it.
   5. Therefore I *have to reload* the page - without a reload it is *not
   possible to save* the page again,
   6. And now the error message returns so fast, that it is not possible to
   edit and store the corrected page. We start again with step 1.

Regards, Martin