Update. I am able to load the auth/_login.html but the form is not
included. The div id='body' looks like this now:

        <header id='page-header'>
          <h1>{{=response.title or app_settings["system_name"]}}</h1>
        </header>
  <!-- Main Container ======================================= -->
        <md-content flex layout-fill>
          {{block content_form}}
    {{include}}
          {{end content_form}}
        </md-content>

The auth/_login.html looks like this:

{{sidenav_enabled=False}}
{{menu_enabled=False}}
{{extend "layout.html"}}
{{include "angular_module.html"}}
{{include "../static/angular/controllers/AppCtrl.html"}}
{{include "../static/angular/controllers/LoginCtrl.html"}}
{{include "../static/angular/services/menu.service.html"}}
{{block content_form}}
 {{=form}}
{{end content_form}}

The screenshot of the login page is

[image: GJyT5qh.png (1799×938)]

But as you can see, the form is not loaded. Can anyone help me to include
the form in the layout from the view? Any help is much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Biplov