Hello everyone.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience,I just started learning css and web2py
recently. With the\is page I want to create a login layout similar to the
on in ubuntu where the input fields are in the middle and the
"username/password" texts are inside the fields.
I was able to change the colors,font and border of the texts and fields but
I couldn't change the submit button nor move any of them out of the
corner.Is there any way to do it?I remembered each field has a
corresponding class but couldn't find it in the manual.Thank you and sorry
for the trouble.

h1 {
    color: #6b9430;
    text-align: center;
   font-family: FontAwesome;
   font-size: 50px;
   font-weight: 300;
   text-transform: none !important;
}
body, input, select, textarea {
        color: black;
        font-family: FontAwesome;
        font-size: 10pt;
        font-weight: 900;
        line-height: 1.65em;
    }
input[type='text'],
input[type='password'],
input[type='email'],
input[type='select']
textarea{
    color: #3b9e3b;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    border-radius: 8px;
    width: 200px;
    height: 20px;
}
I've tried input[type='submit'] and button