Please someone out there coz I'm pulling out my hairs at this point:

I want to extract pictures from within a list of elements extracted from
the database and store them inside a JavaScript array for a slide show.

 *CONTRLOLLER*

def form1Details():
  form=db.compForm(request.args(0))
  forms=db(db.compFormPages.formName==form.id).\
  select(db.compFormPages.ALL)
  return locals()

the images are in variable forms so i wanna display them in my view such
 that each picture is stored individually inside a JavaScript array for a
 slide show like below

*VIEW*{{for pic in forms:}}
 <script>
function slideShow(){
images =
["{{=URL('download',args=pic.formImage)}}","{{=URL('download',args=pic2.formImage)}}"],"{{=URL('download',args=pic3.formImage)}}"];
descriptions=['{{=pic.formTitle}}','{{=pic2.formTitle}}','{{=pic2.formTitle}}';..............................</script>}`

How do I extract them individually to achieve whats in the view above so that i
can display all these images without
having to specify their count because the slide show sometimes shows 5
images and at times shows 3 images depending on what link the user
clicked and all these images are taken from different tables in the
database so the number of images is never standard, how do i cater for a
different number of images displayed under varying user preferences
determined by the links they click???

Please Help!!!!