Anthony,

What are the issue with Calendar?? I know it outdated, support seems to
shade away (http://www.dynarch.com/ -> Website down and a link to
documentation is provide...

But it plays so well with python date/datetime formatting string...

I had step back from implementing flatpickr, maybe we should to write down
requirements and evaluate various alternative to Calendar. Our at least
evaluate the path to flatpickr implementation... I thought it would have
been much more straight foward and I don't have enough time on my hand
right now to keep digging and workaround the issue that kick in during the
process...

There is alternative :

https://github.com/dbushell/Pikaday (had many contributors 50), they
mention it works well with Moment.js, which seems to make simpler to
configure datetime display base on locales, so we could have just to pass
locales...
flatpickr (92 contributors)
https://github.com/nazar-pc/PickMeUp (10 contributors)

Flatpickr seems the new kid on the block and the edge date picker lib
available...

But maybe we could anticipate what comming up with web3py and pickup
Moment.js or postpone to web3py and do more stuff on client-side with
moment.js, but right now flatpickr don't seems to me a better fit then
Calendar which is relyable play well with python datetime.

We can use flatpickr for time though as we don't have any picker for this
field type if we determine that we will integrate and replace Calendar...

Richard

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com