On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 10:40:46 PM UTC-7, Narendra Kumar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As suggested in previous posts, I deploy my web2py application on apache
> sever. I use scripts/setup-web2py-debian-sid.sh file to make setup on local
> server, which exists in web2py folder and follow steps defined on URL
> http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/13/deployment-recipes#One-step-production-deployment
> .
> But Still I get the server down issue.
>

> Regards
> Narendra
>

>> If you're using Apache, then you should be looking in the Apache log
files to see what it thinks happened.  If you find something in the log
files that you don't understand, or that you think points to a bug in
web2py, post that information here and we'll try to help.  (Well, I won't,
because I'm going the nginx route, not having any existing Apache legacy to
 live with, but there are several experience Apache users in the group.)

/dps