I think for a CMS, defining what to do, how it would look initially, and
it's structure could take some time to review the "best" (or most used)
CMS's and what they offer.  The basic structure should not be too hard to
start (Massimo has started several times).

A wiki is probably a core component of this, so considering the components
of a CMS might spawn several projects.

I'd just want to be sure to start with something that will work, will show
how to work in sprint teams, and will produce results rather quickly.  Then
more ambitious projects will have a way to gain traction.