I'm trying to debug an "invalid reset password" message when a user tries
to reset their password via an emailed link. I'm confused, though, about
where the emailed link is handled. I understand that it goes to
default/user/reset_password, but where in gluon (tools.py?) is that
response actually handled?

As an aside, I find the behaviour of the default/user controller function
kind of opaque generally. Does anyone know of a good explanation anywhere
of how its various uses draw on gluon? The book explains well how to use
the function, but it's hard to connect its various functions to the
underlying business logic.

Thanks,

Ian